1 Ball of Light Mozzarella
2 tbsp Flour
3 tbsp Breadcrumbs (I use Hale & Hearty gluten free)
1 tsp Italian Herbs
Pinch of Salt and Pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Slice the mozzarella.
- Whisk the egg in a bowl, put the flour in another bowl and breadcrumbs with italian herbs and seasoning in another.
- Spray a baking sheet with oil.
- Dip each slice of mozzarella in the flour, then the egg and then breadcrumbs. Place on the baking sheet.
- Spray all the dippers with a little oil.
- Place in the oven and bake for 5-7 minutes. Not too long or the mozzarella leaks out everywhere!
- Serve with a tablespoon of marinara sauce (I cheated and used light pasta sauce as it was all I had!)
Serves 2 with a propoints value of 8 per serving (propoints calculated using recipe builder on weightwatchers.co.uk)