Monday, May 14, 2012

Baked Risotto

This was a recipe I originally saw in Good Food Magazine and as I love risotto I instantly wanted to make it. So I lightened up the recipe slightly and I now have eventually got around to trying it! I am so glad that I did, I love risotto it is so filling and because this is baked it's super easy to make!!
 
 
Ingredients:
1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 Chopped Onion
150g Arborio Rice
3 Cups Vegetable Stock (I use a knorr stock pot dissolved in water)
1/2 tsp Parsley
5 Cherry Tomatoes
6 Asparagus Spears
1 tbsp Grated Parmesan.
 
Instructions:
  1. Fry the onion in olive oil until browned.
  2. Add the rice To the onion and place the mixture in an oven proof dish.
  3. Cover with 2 cups of vegetable stock and cover the dish with foil. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 oC.
  4. Take out of the oven and add the parsley, season and stir.
  5. Chop the cherry tomatoes in half and dot around the risotto.
  6. Put the asparagus spears on top and add the remaining cup of stock. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
  7. Top with Parmesan and serve!
Serves 2 with 9 ProPoints per serving (PP values calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.co.uk)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...