1 tbsp Olive Oil
1 Chopped Onion
150g Arborio Rice
3 Cups Vegetable Stock (I use a knorr stock pot dissolved in water)
1/2 tsp Parsley
5 Cherry Tomatoes
6 Asparagus Spears
1 tbsp Grated Parmesan.
- Fry the onion in olive oil until browned.
- Add the rice To the onion and place the mixture in an oven proof dish.
- Cover with 2 cups of vegetable stock and cover the dish with foil. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 200 oC.
- Take out of the oven and add the parsley, season and stir.
- Chop the cherry tomatoes in half and dot around the risotto.
- Put the asparagus spears on top and add the remaining cup of stock. Bake uncovered for 15 minutes.
- Top with Parmesan and serve!
Serves 2 with 9 ProPoints per serving (PP values calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.co.uk)