120g Pasta (I use Doves farm rice pasta)
25g Chopped Sundried Tomatos
140ml Light Evaporated Milk
1/2 tsp Dried Basil
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Black Pepper
50g Grated Half Fat Mozarella
- Cook the pasa in salted boiling water.
- Chop the Sundried Tomatos and combine with the evaporated milk in a saucepan on a medium heat.
- Add the basil, garlic and seasoning. Simmer.
- Add the Mozarella and stir until melted into the sauce.
- Add the cooked pasta and stir into the sauce until all covered. Serve!!
Serves 2 with 9 Propoints per serving (Points calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.co.uk)