Sunday, May 27, 2012

Creamy Sundried Tomato Pasta

I love pasta, especially with creamy sauces. Unfortunately for me my waistline doesnt appreciate them so much! So I have been on the hunt for creamy pasta sauces I can make at home that taste good, but don't cost me all my weekly propoints! This recipe is adapted from an American one I found on the Very Best Baking site, I found it very creamy and satisfying and perfect for a week night meal!
 
 
Ingredients
120g Pasta (I use Doves farm rice pasta)
25g Chopped Sundried Tomatos
140ml Light Evaporated Milk
1/2 tsp Dried Basil
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
Pinch of Salt
Pinch of Black Pepper
50g Grated Half Fat Mozarella
 
Instructions
  1. Cook the pasa in salted boiling water.
  2. Chop the Sundried Tomatos and combine with the evaporated milk in a saucepan on a medium heat.
  3. Add the basil, garlic and seasoning. Simmer.
  4. Add the Mozarella and stir until melted into the sauce.
  5. Add the cooked pasta and stir into the sauce until all covered. Serve!!
Serves 2 with 9 Propoints per serving (Points calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.co.uk)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...