|Serves 8 with 3 pp per slice.|
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Baking Powder
100g Plain Flour (I use Doves Farm gluten free)
60g Caster Sugar
60g Butter/Margerine (I use I cant believe its not butter light)
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 4 or 180 degrees.
2. Grease a loaf tin.
3. Cream butter and sugar together until fluffy.
4. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
5. Mash the banana and add to mixture.
6. Sieve the flour, cinnamon and baking powder.
7. Fold the flour into the mixture until all is incorperated.
8. Pour the mix into the loaf tin and bake for 40 minutes.
9. Cool on a wire rack and EAT!!