I am currently obsessed with mexican food so every Tuesday in our house has been named 'Taco Tuesday' and we have some form of Mexican food! Today I was feeling a bit sorry for myself and made this massive Mexican feast for dinner! The boy loved it and I hope you will too!
2 Corn Tortillas
100g Quorn mince200g Chopped tomatoes
1 tbsp Taco seasoning
2 tbsp Guacamole (reduced fat)
1 tbsp Sour Cream
2 tbsp Grated Cheese
- Dry fry the quorn mince.
- Add chopped tomatoes and taco seasoning.
- Warm the corn tortillas and put all the ingredients inside!
Mexican Home Fries Ingredients:
500g Baby Potatoes
2 tbsp Tex Mex Seasoning
- Wash the baby potatoes and chop in half.
- Par boil the potatoes in boiling salted water for around 5 minutes.
- Drain the potatoes and mix with the seasoning, make sure to rough them up a bit for crispy edges!
- Place on a baking sheet and spray with oil and bake for 20 minutes at 200 oC.
I also cheated and served my mexican feast with Uncle Ben's Mexican Rice which you can microwave and serves 2 with 5 Propoints per serving.
So in total this feast serves 2 with 19 Propoints per serving (PP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.co.uk)