Monday, March 05, 2012

Full English Frittata



I originally saw this recipe in an issue of BBC Good Food Magazine and thought it looked really yummy! I adapted it slightly to suit my (and the boys) dietary requirements and tada! Super low Propoints and filling breakfast, lunch or dinner!
 

Ingredients:
1 tsp Olive oil
2 Low fat sausages (I used Quorn)
3 Rashers of bacon (I used Quorn)
140g Mushrooms
6 Egg whites
2 Eggs
140g Cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
Salt and Pepper

Instructions:
1. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Chop the sausage, bacon and mushrooms and fry in the olive oil.
3. Spread the fried ingredients in the baking tray.
4. Whisk together all the eggs with seasoning and pour into baking tray.
5. Dot the cherry tomatoes on the surface.
6. Bake for 20 minutes at 180/Gas 4
 
Serves 4 with 3 Propoints per serving (PP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.co.uk)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...