I love this recipe! It is quick and easy to make and really warming on cold nights! Plus it's a low Propoints dinner that is super filling, and putting cheese on top tricks you into thinking it's unhealthy pub grub shepherds pie!!
Ingredients:1 tsp Olive Oil
1 Chopped Onion
140g Chopped Mushrooms
1 Grated Carrot
150g Quorn Mince
200g Chopped Tomato
1 tbsp Tomato Puree
1 Vegetable Stock Cube (Dissolved in 100ml water)
Salt and Pepper250g Mashed Carrot and Swede (I cheat and use Aunt Bessie's!)
50g Low Fat Grated Cheddar
1. Heat the olive oil and fry the onion, mushrooms and carrots.
2. Add the quorn mince and tomatoes.
3. Add the stock and simmer for 15 minutes.
4. Season and put in the bottom of an oven proof dish.
5. Top with the mashed carrot/swede and grated cheese.
6. Bake for 20 minutes at 180/Gas 4 until the cheese is crispy.
7. Serve and eat! Nomms!
Serves 2 with 8 Propoints per serving (PP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.co.uk)