I've been looking at making an apple crumble that's low in points and GF for a while. My Mum makes an amazing one, but hers has soooo much sugar in it! This one was perfect with custard or cream or whatever you want! I made it especially for Easter Sunday lunch dessert.
3 Peeled and Chopped Cooking Apples
2 tbsp Splenda
2 tsp Cinnamon
3 tbsp Splenda
50g GF Plain Flour
25g GF Porridge Oats
- Mix the apples and Splenda with cinnamon and place in the bottom of an oven proof dish.
- Mix together the sugar and butter until creamy.
- Add in the flour and oats, mix until the mixture is crumbly.
- Place the crumble on top of the apples.
- Bake for 35 minutes at 180 of Gas Mark 4.
Serves 4 with 3 Propoints per serving (PP calculated using the points calculator on weight watchers.co.uk)