Friday, April 06, 2012

Porridge Mash Up

This is what I have for my breakfast everyday! It's really filling, tasty and only 3PP! I mix it up but adding different flavours of yogurt so I don't feel like I am eating the same things everyday. For example sometimes I use activia pouring yogurt, sometimes marks and spencer count on us yogurt, or activia snack pots or weight watchers yogurt! Just remember to change the points according to what yogurt you use! Today it was marks and spencer count on us vanilla yogurt. Yum! I know the picture doesn't look all that, but trust me it's tasty!
 
 
Ingredients:
4 Strawberries
1 Banana
15g Porridge Oats (I use waitrose freefrom oats)
150g Yogurt (today I used M&S count on us vanilla)
 
Instructions:
  1. Chop the fruit int bite size pieces.
  2. Throw everything in a bowl and mix it up!
Serves 1 with 3 Propoints per serving (PP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.co.uk)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...