Monday, April 23, 2012

Pesto and Quorn Risotto

Risotto is one of my favourite dishes, it's easy to make and is super filling. I love it! This weekend I went to visit my friend and he kept going on about a chicken and pesto risotto that he had made and was really proud of. So I decided the give it a go, I used quorn and lightened up the recipe a bit, but the result was lovely.
 
 
Ingredients:
1 tsp Olive Oil
Half a Chopped Onion
1 Clove of Garlic
120g Arborio Rice
1l Vegetable Stock
1 tbsp Pesto
140g of Quorn Roast Style Fillets
1 tbsp Weight Watchers Cream
Salt and Pepper
 
Instructions:
  1. Fry the onion and garlic in the olive oil.
  2. Add all the rice and then the stock, bit by bit until it is all absorbed.
  3. Mix in the pesto and quorn fillets.
  4. Add the seasonings and cream, stir until creamy and serve!
Serves 2 with 9 Propoints per serving (PP calculated using the recipe calculator on weightwatchers.co.uk)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...