1 Head of Broccoli
1 tbsp Light Butter (I use Lurpak Lightest)
1 Chopped Clove of Garlic
1 tbsp Gluten Free Flour
200ml Skimmed Milk
40g Blue Cheese (I used Stilton)
2 tbsp Light Cream Cheese
1 Slice of Bread (whizzed up into breadcrumbs)
- Cook the broccoli.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the garlic.
- Add the flour and milk, mix into a smooth white sauce.
- Add the cheeses and stir until melted.
- Put the broccoli in a oven proof dish and cover with the sauce.
- Top with breadcrumbs and bake for 15 minutes at 200 degrees.
Serves 2 with 6 Propoints per serving (Calculated using the recipe calculator on weightwatchers.co.uk)