This totally satisfies my cheese cravings! It is quick and simple to make AND low in points. I usually have it with vegetables when I have over indulged and eaten a few too many points during the day (like today when I accidentally ate 6 cheese strings and 10 marsh mallows for lunch, I'm not proud!! Haha!)
However you could have it with chips, pasta, tortilla chips, salad or whatever you fancied really!! You could also make it with chicken breasts if your a meat lover, but remember to alter the points values!
4 Quorn Fillets
4 Light Laughing Cow Cheese Triangles
1 Jar of Salsa
30g Grated Light Cheddar Cheese (I use the Sainsburys Be Good range)
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Spread a cheese triangle on top of each quorn fillet and place in an oven proof dish.
- Top with the jar of salsa.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Top with the grated cheese and place back in the oven for 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Serves 2 with 6 Propoints per serving (Calculated using the recipe calculator on weight watchers.co.uk)